Saturday, April 20, 2013

four twenty

I had plans to get up early and start packing up some stuff. Not that there is any definite time frame with moving, but I felt that the sooner I start going through stuff, the more I could get under control and lighten my load.
Baby girl slept in my bed last night, we watched mouse tv til late. But she was still up at the ass crack of dawn. So was I - cleaning up dog crap, making breakfast, cleaning the kitchen.
But now, I'm back in bed with the bug, big brown snoring in his bed.
Its going to be one of those overcast, grey days. A nice change from the past few days - low 90s. Summer is already here.

I miss the city.
I want to shop for shorts and socks and walk the streets.
I want to feel the heat of the city on my face and go back to oak st beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home