Thursday, May 23, 2013

time

While I understand the whole idea of making time for what's important, some things end up suffering just the same. I can blame it on needing to be Mom and Dad, working a 50 hr week... whatever. It is what it is.

I've been so overloaded with the new job. Its so mentally draining to push papers all day. Keeping up with every single detail is about to break me.
I have to keep reminding myself that the account was a clusterfuck when I got there. The things that slipped through the cracks before I came in are rearing their ugly heads now. Prints never ordered, moulding on back order..... and guess who becomes the sacrificial lamb? Its my account now so I get the backlash.

I left work today really wanting to go back to the shop. Telling myself that I don't care how hot it is or will be, the new kid in the shop doing my job isn't up to my standards.... all the way home I justified going back to the shop.
But they gave me this opportunity for a reason. And I will succeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

Are you going to keep writing in this blog or not? It's been months and I'm jonesing for some new content.

Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 11:24:00 PM EST  
Blogger eatmisery said...

Knock, knock...

Is anyone there?

Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 10:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home